Java Developer for Cloud&IP
Tieto is a professional service company providing IT, R&D and consulting services. With approximately 15 000 experts, we are among the leading IT service companies in Northern Europe and the global leader in selected segments.
WHO ARE WE?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers such as Intel or Ericsson.
For better understanding see the HDS8000 and NFV eNodeB Virtualisation videos.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
● Knowledge in development of large complex control applications using Object Oriented Design (OOD) and object oriented languages in Java or C++
● TCP/IP networking knowledge
● Good knowledge of Linux
● English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
● Good knowledge of Agile / Lean / SCRUM including Test Automation and Continuous Integration
● Knowledge of script languages Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash is an advantage
● Knowledge of tools for Test automation and Continuous Integration like Jenkins
● Experience with Troubleshooting
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
● Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
● Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
● Working with newest technologies
● Flexible working hours, Home-Office
● Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
● Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
● AND we are really a great team!