JAVA PaaS/Platforms solution/service Architect
You will be responsible for:
Provide skills, knowledge and experience to formulate a solution that will not only address the project requirements but also ensure the solution compliance or fits with existing and future services. The solution architect is also aware of the organization strategy and the various current underpainting polices that support the strategy going forward. Must understand what product we are selling, what service we provide and how can this be translated or fitted to customer needs.
He/she will be closely cooperating with product manager and being part of pre-sales activities.
- good understanding of both open source and proprietary areas and technologies– IBM WAS, Oracle WLS, Hyperion, OSB, SOA, RedHat JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Apache httpd, Nginx, BigData solutions (Hadoop, Solr, Elasticsearch)
- experienced knowledge about clustered and high-available solutions, focused on web-based services (application servers, networking, proxy servers, databases, etc.)
- understanding what incidents, service requests, problems and changes are in the current solution to prevent these in the future products.
- projects – proposals/design/build new production environments for customer; communication and cooperation with other teams and customer representative.
- UNIX/Linux/Windows operating systems overview on moderate level (RedHat Linux, AIX, Windows Server, etc)
- user level experiences with Windows servers
- familiar with web servers – Microsoft IIS, Nginx, Apache
- knowledge of Java EE application servers – WAS (IBM WebSphere Application Server), Tomcat, Jboss, WLS
programming skills – scripting (shell, Python)
- Enterprise architecture knowledge – enterprise design patterns (P of EAA, Enterprise Integration Patterns, etc.), clustering issues and problems (split-brain scenario)
- knowledge of administration of some commercial Linux/Unix system (RHEL, AIX) or Windows servers
- English at least intermediate (B1, B2)
- overview about IBM and Oracle products.
- MS Windows server+ administration knowledge and experience
- system admin knowledge is a plus
- knowledge of some monitoring tools (BMC Truesight, Sensu, Zabbix, Munin)
- deployment experience – DevOps, Docker, configuration management tools (SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible)
- working in a good team in informal environment in the Ostrava city center
- we will invest into your education
- possibility of work from home
- program of employee benefits
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675