Junior Java Developer
You will be developing and designing large complex control application using Object Oriented Design (OOD), Java SE. In first few months you will mainly learn about the project, learn new technologies and meet people in teams.
You will be working on a low-level SW that orchestrates a hyper-scale virtual data center that was established in 2014 as a prototype and is now deployed by telephone operators around the world. On this project you will work with developers, developers of automated tests, operative product owners and colleagues from Sweden or Finland, sometimes even from Croatia.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Writing scripts/Scripting
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA, …), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.