Junior Test Developer
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers.
You will be developing automated tests and writing scripts in Java. To do this, you need to have at least some experience with automated tests (not necessarily in Java), but you need to understand their logic. In the first few months you will mainly learn, find connections and meet people in teams. If you miss it, you can get to the actual development.
You will be working on a low-level SW that orchestrates a hyper-scale virtual data center that was established in 2014 as a prototype and is now deployed by telephone operators around the world. On this project you will work with developers, developers of automated tests, operative product owners and colleagues from Sweden or Finland, sometimes even from Croatia.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of script languages like Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
● Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
● Travelling opportunities (Sweden, US,…)
● Working with newest technologies
● Flexible working hours, Home-Office
● Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
● Company events and Teambuilding activities – Summer &Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
● AND we are really a great team!
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761