Lead Application Monitoring Specialist
Join Tieto Application Operations that ensures applications availability and performance and keep customers´ business continuity.
You will become a Leader of a new Application Monitoring team providing end-to-end monitoring solutions for our customers.
- Implementation and maintenance of APM software like Dynatrace, Site24x7 etc.
- Configuration of application monitoring, real user monitoring and synthetic monitoring solutions across platforms.
- Cooperation with solution architects to analyze applications environment and prepare application monitoring solution concept.
- Support process improvements
- Cooperation with application developers and operations teams.
- Ensure that application monitoring solutions and services meet customer´s business needs
Your contribution and background / We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
Preferred qualifications: (preferred, not all of them mandatory…)
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows
- Understanding of web server technologies, data base technologies, networks, communication protocols
- Understanding of cloud environments like Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of scripting in Shell or PowerShell
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Zabbix, BMC TrueSight, Site24x7, Elastic Stack etc.
- Experience in working with ITSM systems like ServiceNow, Jira etc
- English on a communication level
Must have attitude:
- Team player
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Responsibility and keeping promises
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of a small agile team constantly striving towards improvement.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to influence the future of Tieto Predictive Analytics offering.
You will work with modern technologies in interesting area of data analytics, log management, search or machine learning.
We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- flexible working hours, fixed 9 Am – 3 PM, on Fridays 9 AM – 2 PM
- you can work remotely from your home according team / manager´s needs
- 5 weeks vacation
- meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 000 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- participation in English course, technical internal /external training, soft skills training
- coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- free fitness center in the building
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484