MySQL – senior specialist
As a MySQL specialist you will be working in Business Platform Services. In BPS unit we provide world-class outsourcing services, combining core customer knowledge and industrial efficiency. We work with new technologies and focus on highest quality support. Being part of our Database team means a great challenge and also opportunity to become involved into projects and Open Source database platform development. You will also become accountable for clients services in proposing best solutions.
With us you will be responsible for?
- functional responsibilities of MySQL (MariaDB, MongoDB) databases administration
- maintain and develop Open-Source platforms for (MySQL, Maria DB, MongoDB)
- actively exploring new features of database management
- be senior DB specialist/developer/architect (combination of all roles is needed)
- sharing knowledge with other team members.
- implementing customer demand based solutions
- troubleshooting users issues
- partial participation on incident, change and problem management processes
- communication with dedicated customers
- applying technologies onsite in customer premises
- expect you working in other DB technologies like MariaDB, MongoDB
We expect you to have:
- over 3 years’ experience with MySQL databases administration
- knowledge of some other platforms Maria DB/ Mongo DB. Oracle is advantage.
- comfortable working in UNIX/LINUX environment
- ability to bring new visions in Open Source databases area.
- using English written and verbal communication skills
- opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our internal and also foreign colleagues
- multinational company environment
- optional opportunity to travel – Finland, Sweden, Latvia
- trainings, technical courses and English lessons
- getting appropriate certifications
- getting more experience by working with a newest technologies
- possibility working from home
- flexible hours
- permanent working contract
- interesting financial evaluation
- benefit program (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and capital life insurance, life anniversary rewards, MS Office Suite for home use, flu vaccination, coffee & tea refreshment)