Tieto Business Intelligence is looking for a suitable candidate with an excellent OBIEE knowledge who will be part of our project team working for one of our biggest customer.
Business Intelligence team in Ostrava has almost 70 skilled professionals who work on projects and services primarily for major enterprises in Nordics. Beyond traditional BI solutions such as creating Data warehouses, develop Data integrations, reporting and provide Data analysis we are dealing with new trends as Customer Experience Management, Recommendation engine, Internet of Things etc.
Tieto BI cooperates closely with leading vendors (like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, Qlik, Tableau etc.) but also with new players like for example Birst.
Our BI team has friendly and creative atmosphere and staff are encouraged to continual competence development in form of internal and external training, certification programs and pair- working with seniors on projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of the reporting using OBIEE technology
- Performance tuning
- Communication with customer during request’s specification
- Project’s documentation
We expect you to have:
- Execellent knowledge of development in Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition min 4 years
- Knowledge of standards and practices in BI, Data Warehousing
- English language skills on B2 level
As a person you are:
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Pro-active and responsible
- Excellent in analytical thinking
- Team player
- Extra week of holiday
- Flexible working hours, remote work/home office
- Participation in international projects, further development (languages, technologies, soft skills)
- Bonuses, financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee