Predictive Analytics Specialist – fresh graduates wanted
Join Tieto Application Operations where our main aim is to ensure applications availability and performance and keep customers´ business continuity.
You will become a member of Predictive Analytics team that develops one of our newest offering Tieto Predictive Analytics and implements related customer solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Participation in all phases of offering development activities – offering development planning, design and implementation of new product features like data connectors, analytical functions etc.
- Participation in all phases of customer projects where we implement Tieto Predictive Analytics services – analysis of requirements, preparation of solution concept, solution implementation and maintenance.
We expect you to have/know:
- Scripting in Shell or PowerShell
- SQL knowledge
- Basic Windows and Linux administration skills
- English on a communication level
As an advantage is knowledge of:
- Technologies from Elastic – ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack
- Monitoring tools
- Agile development methodologies
- Cloud environments – Azure or AWS
Must have attitude:
- Team player
- Strong willingness to learn new things
- Responsibility and keeping promises
We offer you:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of a small agile team constantly striving towards improvement.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to influence the future of Tieto Predictive Analytics offering.
- You will work with modern technologies in interesting area of data analytics, log management, search or machine learning.
- We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- Work and life balance
- Home office possibility
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484