Job description and activities
- cooperate with process owner and/or peers
- responsible to maintain and further develop the process assets of a process or a sub-process
- provide deployment support at global level (e.g. in form of training material or as a “trainer to trainers”)
- takes leadership for a process or processes
- acts on Tieto global level, and leads teams of process managers and/or other persons involved in process development, deployment and maintenance.
- dealing with the most complex and demanding issues in the area of expertise.
- planning of own and others work.
- cross-organisational contacts, networking with peers internally and externally.
- acts as a resource also outside own unit. May act as a manager for a team.
Capabilities & Skills requirements
- excellent knowledge of processes related to own area of expertise, but also a good knowledge and understanding of other connected processes.
- is able to explain and present highly complex solutions.
- support in creation of additional sales.
- guides and influences others.
- analyses and improves current ways of working.
- fully independent, able to work in international and global scale
- Active English knowledge
• employment contract for unlimited period
• flexible working hours (with exception of shift system)
• extra week of paid holidays (total 5 weeks per year)
• free coffee and tea at the office + fruit in winter and spring
• meal vouchers (90 CZK per 1 working shift)
• English/Czech language courses paid by employer
• professional development and career training (certifications, internal and external training)
• enjoyable working environment with relax zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards)
• gifts for employees celebrating significant events like birth of a child or wedding
• company events like Christmas and Summer parties, Children day, Fitness week, competitions
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675