Product Manager for APM
Join Tieto´s Application Services unit where our main aim is to develop, operate and modernize customers’ business applications and become their first choice for business applications renewal. We are boosting our delivery capacity in the Application Performance Monitoring area to be able to supply growing customers demand.
You will be working as APM Product Manager with responsibility of:
- APM products such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, Riverbed etc
- Attractiveness and competitiveness on the market as seen from the customer’s point of view (the outside-in perspective)
- Vendor management
- Offering development
- Selection of technology, processes and tools required for the delivery and support
- Making sure that the promises in the selected part of the offering has relevant capabilities to be delivered and supported now and in the future with decided efficiency and quality
- Supporting sales/project/delivery management
Needed skills & competences:
- 4+ years’ experience with Product Management in IT
- Strategic thinking, customer oriented, strong communication skills (English)
- You work fully independent
- Ability to work in the team – cooperation with various internal and external stakeholders (Customers, Architects and Technical Specialists, Sales & Delivery management, …)
- Presentation and sales skills – you can explain, present & promote highly complex products
- Planning of own and others work. May act as team leader.
- IT background
- Experience from Monitoring/APM area
- Experience with big customers and work in complex customer environment
- Work in highly secure and sensitive environments – public & banking & healthcare and welfare sector
We offer you:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement. We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Whether the project is related to energy, healthcare or finance, your work will be meaningful to thousands of people. At Tieto, you’ll help create technological solutions for today’s problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
- Being the leading software and services company, we get to work with almost all the industry leaders on their business renewal. Digitalization, Cloud transformation, Data driven businesses, Application software and so on. They are not just buzzwords, but key guiding principles for our everyday work. Our employees make this a reality for thousands of customers on a daily basis.
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the front line of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484