Product manager for Oracle
Main responsibility will be develop new Oracle cloud solution, product life cycle, communication with vendors.As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for Oracle unit. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
With us you will be responsible for?
- Drive product offering development and cooperate with the Offering team.
- Clear analysis of technology trends and how this will affect us and particularly our offering
- Profitability of our offerings
- Creating product offering roadmaps
- Market understanding
- Promotes the offering both externally to the markets and internally in Tieto organization
- Accountable for an existing offering or developing a new offering.
- Interaction with customers
We expect you to have?
- Good understanding of IT business,
- Product management experience
- Good understanding of database (is advantage)
As person you are?
- Business oriented person
- Team player
- Able to lead people
- Person with good communication and presentation skills in English
- challenging job
- multinational company environment
- training, technical courses, certifications and English lessons
- career path and personal growth
- permanent working contract
- benefit program (one additional week of holiday, food vouchers, pension and capital life insurance, life anniversary rewards, MS Office Suite for home use, flu vaccination, coffee ; tea refreshment)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675