SAP Basis Administrator – junior
The position of SAP Basis Administrator allows you to fully apply your existing knowledge in managing Unix/Linux systems or Windows and relational databases, while expanding your abilities in response to the robust and stable SAP environments. On the one hand it is a demanding position, requiring precise work and an understanding of the relationships between technical facilities and business customers; on the other hand, however, the job enables rapid personal growth, exposure to cutting-edge technologies and collaboration with top experts. This, together with the prestigious SAP environment and our strong corproate background, creates ideal conditions for anyone who is not afraid to learn new things, keen to work by themselves and ready to accept responsibility for the work they do. Today, our SAP Basis architects and seniors are among the top recognized experts in their field, and they started out much as you are doing now. Alongside the knowledge and experience needed for a successful start in our team, you should also have either practical experience managing Unix or Linux systems, or advanced experience in managing Windows Server systems. A big advantage is knowledge on how to administer relational databases (e.g. Oracle, DB, Sybase, MS SQL etc.) or on virtualization with VMware, HyperV and other products. Any experience in managing SAP Basis that you already have will work in your favour, although this is not a condition – we’re prepared to let you acquire the basic knowledge by combining training, workshops and practical workouts once you arrive. We take it for granted that you’ll want to climb the career ladder and we’ll support your endeavours. Although how fast and how high you climb depends primarily on your capabilities, gradually more and more opportunities will open up to you, enabling you to reach the level of senior expert, architect or consultant.
- Desire and the ability to learn new technologies and procedures
- Responsibility and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Verbal and written communicative ability in English
- An opportunity for major personal growth and a chance to cooperate with leading experts in the prestigious areas of the SAP cloud and in-memory technologies
- Investment in your technical and language training, combined with applicable certifications
- Once you gain the necessary experience, the opportunity to participate in developing new versions of the SAP product landscape.
- A salary corresponding to the demands of the position
- A permanent contract
- Working from home
- Employee benefits
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675