SAP HCM Consultant
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
If you want to be part of a growing team with all its career potential, we have the perfect role for you. As a SAP HCM professional you are expected to take responsibility in large and complex SAP services for Finnish, Swedish and international customers.
Join our team of SAP experts focusing on delivering world-class SAP Services. We offer you a challenging position and opportunities to develop your skills.
- supporting our international customer services in the wide area of Human Resources
- designing and implementing solutions as a process expert building the understanding of customer business anticipate customer needs and discover alternative solutions that are relevant for our customer’s success
- participating development work and projects
- the ability to consult professionally
- experience of 3 – 5 years in SAP services, development work or projects in Human Resources
- a very good understanding of SAP PA, OM, CATS, FI-TV (Travel Management),
- knowledge of ESS/MSS, Portal, Authorizations, Queries are benefits
- fluency in English required, German language is a benefit
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- passionate about customer’s success and personal growth
- Service minded and flexible
- an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities
- a large customer network
- active participation in the development of our company together with very experienced colleagues and inspiring international environment
- excellent teamwork which is part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 606 071 385