Senior BI Specialist with Azure
Who we are?
Tieto Business Intelligence is looking for suitable candidate with excellent Azure knowledge who will be part of project team working for one of our big customer in Norway.
Business Intelligence team in Ostrava has almost 70 skilled professionals who work on projects and services primarily for major enterprises in Nordics. Beyond traditional BI solutions such as creating Data warehouses, develop Data integrations, reporting and provide Data analysis we are dealing with new trends as Customer Experience Management, Recommendation engine, Internet of Things etc.
Tieto BI cooperates closely with leading vendors (like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, Qlik etc.) but also with new players like for example Birst.
Our BI team has friendly and creative atmosphere and staff are encouraged to continual competence development in form of internal and external trainings, certification programs and pair- working with seniors on projects.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Support and development of MS Azure, DB (strong in it), PowerBI/MS Cubes, Kimball methodology
- Development, testing and implementation of BI solution
- Performance tuning
- Application management
- Communication with customer during request’s specification
- Project’s documentation
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science (or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience…)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Azure, DB, PowerBI/MS Cubes, Kimball methodology
- Knowledge of DataFactory, DataBricks (Python, Java) is an advantage
- Knowledge of standards and practices in BI, Data Warehousing
- Data analytic thinking
- Customer cooperation experience
- Professional English
As a person you are:
- eager to learn new technologies
- pro-active and responsible
- team player
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with latest technology on the Business Intelligence field
- Positions in variety of roles: DWH developers/architects, technical consultants, ETL developers, report developers, data scientists etc.
- Professional growth through internal and external trainings, certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Global assignments with versatile teams
- Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
- Flexible working hours, fixed 9 Am – 3 PM, on Fridays 9 AM – 2 PM
- You can work remotely from your home according team / manager´s needs
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- Contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 200 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- Coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- Free fitness center in the building
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…