Senior Technical Architect, Backup & Recovery Service
We are looking for an Architect to work close to our Product Manager , who challenges the status quo, leads by example, desires feedback and takes the accountability of results. Drives the development forward, having open eyes and in structure way get fast and innovative results
With us you will be responsible for:
As Technical Architect you will be responsible for product design and engineering. Making our vision of digitalized IT services a reality by develop and design our backup products and have the overall architecture overview. Together with our team members and other Architects you develop and maintain our top
class backup service. Additional having the deepest technical knowledge on our backup products and supporting the operations in complex problemsolving.
Your key tasks will include
- Development and design of our Backup service
- Having the deepest technical knowledge and understanding
- Part of design and architecture
- Deep involved in the product development and engineering
- Customer needs analyze and productization
- Business understanding and customer interaction
- Technical sales support
- Complex problem solving
We expect you to have:
- your head in Backup services, heart in business value and hands in technical design.
- expert competence and broad experience of enterprise backup environments.
- familiar to discuss and presenting with customers.
- technical expert and architecture skills in Veritas Net Backup system.
- knowledge in different IT-technology architects development methods
- fluent English language skills, both verbal and writing
- knowledge of ServiceNow, BMC-Patrol, broad competence within several areas such as; Windows Server, Linux , Storage , Connectivity …etc
- proactive and self-driven
- team player and social
- You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Whether the project is related to energy, healthcare or finance, your work will be meaningful to thousands of people. At Tieto, you’ll help create technological solutions for today’s problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
- investment in your technical and language training, combined with applicable certifications
- a permanent contract
- possibility of working from home
- employee benefits
- open and supportive workplace
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675