Solution architect for Tieto Productivity Cloud
You will be main architect on an Tieto Productivity Cloud Fabric (TPC Fabric) level in the projects you will be part of. You will have to know, and keep up to date with, the services that we have to offer to our customers and be able to use these to put together the best possible solution for a specific situation and customer.
In your role you will be responsible for technical pre-sales support, plans, researched designs and expert support by applying engineering, hardware, software, cloud design and principles to develop a compatible system in line with organization strategies.
You will cooperate heavily and work close with other experts and architects and support the technical project managers with coordinating connectivity area transition projects and changes to existing network architecture implementations. In this role you play a big part in supporting the handover of continuous service operations.
You should also be able to actively research system requirements; prepare detailed architectural and installation plans, research and solve complex problems. You should be able to do some technical work now and then to keep in touch with the nuts and bolts and keep your expertise as an architect up to date.
We expect you to have:
- Experience of planning and running Microsoft cloud related tasks in business critical and standardized environments.
- Good understanding and new ideas of automatization.
- High competence in operative systems.
- You have strong background of server platforms and a good understanding of infrastructure components and services in heterogeneous environments including several of following areas:
- Cloud services – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Enterprise architecture
- Mobile services
- System integration server
- Storage and desktop virtualization
- PowerShell knowledge
- IS security or messaging
- Windows Server administration including Windows server failover cluster
- Profound technical leadership and consulting skills
- Knowledge of architecture design
- Balanced mix of technical and business skills
- Take technical leading role in projects, team player.
- Excellent customer communication and presentation skills in English.
- Comfortable socializing with the customer and skilled in the presentation of your solutions and expertise.
- Relevant Master Degree.
- We would like to see evidence of relevant certifications.
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675