Tieto Business Intelligence is looking for a suitable candidate with excellent DB knowledge who will be part of project team working for one of our biggest customer.
Business Intelligence team in Ostrava has almost 70 skilled professionals who work on projects and services primarily for major enterprises in Nordics. Beyond traditional BI solutions such as creating Data warehouses, develop Data integrations, reporting and provide Data analysis we are dealing with new trends as Customer Experience Management, Recommendation engine, Internet of Things etc.
Tieto BI cooperates closely with leading vendors (like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, Qlik etc.) but also with new players like for example Birst.
Our BI team has friendly and creative atmosphere and staff are encouraged to continual competence development in form of internal and external training, certification programs and pair- working with seniors on projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Development, testing and implementation of data loads in SQL Server Integration Services technology
- Performance tuning
- Communication with customer during request’s specification
- Project’s documentation
We expect you to have:
- Execellent knowledge of development in MS SQL Server Integration Services – min 5 years
- Knowledge of standards and practices in BI, Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- ETL development knowledge (Informatica, IBM IIS etc.) is an advantage
- English language skills on B2 level
As a person you are:
- eager to learn new technologies
- pro-active and responsible
- excellent in analytical thinking
- team player
- Interesting work with latest technology on the Business Intelligence field
- Positions in variety of roles: DWH developers/architects, technical consultants, ETL developers, report developers, data scientists etc.
- Professional growth through internal and external trainings, certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Informal teams focusing on new areas e.g. Internet of Things; you can use IoT corner (with 3D printer) and try new ideas
- Global assignments with versatile teams
- Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484