We are using ITSM (ticketing) tool from ServiceNow, one of the biggest market players in this area.
In IT Service Eneblement team we utilize industry standard models, agile development methods, well known tools, and reference architectures. More important than certificates from single methods is independent thinking and pragmatic approach to apply industry best practices on daily work.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- designing and building solutions
- seeking for improvements, standardization and automation of routine work.
- and documentation creation and maintenance
We are looking for:
- communicative and customer oriented colleague,
- SQL syntax knowledge (preferable MySQL),
- has experience with SCRUM / Agile / SAFe methodology,
- is able to decide independently and quickly and likes to be member of a team
- and her/his English is on good level in oral and written.
As an advantage we appreciate if you have:
- experience with development of ITSM tools
- ServiceNow technology Admin level knowledge
- Experience or basic knowledge of ITIL processes
- Basic knowledge of the database systems (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Programming skills – especially JAVA
- REST web services
What can we offer:
- Working in a good team in informal environment in the Ostrava city center
- We will invest into your education
- Possibility of work from home
- Program of employee benefits
Did we get you inspired? We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675