Technical Architect for EUS Workspace
Join our Workspace team and help our customers to maintain their IT workplace! We need to strengthen our team of Workspace Architects. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with End User Services and who is looking for the next step in his/her career.
Tieto EUS Workspace includes a full portfolio of workplace services and features. Tieto takes full responsibility for a productive IT workplace and delivers high quality in user experience. The product portfolio is built on Microsoft platform tools (SCCM, EMS) as well as tools from global suppliers.
We maintain a variety of devices such as desktops, tablets and smartphones and deliver any applications. Today we have a leading position in the IT workplace area and are ready to take the end-user experience to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
- EUS Workspace GPO management
- EUS OS Deployment – Automated OS installation management
- EUS HW Certification management – setting up various configuration combinations, tests interoperability of devices, documenting installations and configuration procedures, creating packages for required firmware and drivers
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) environment implementation and configuration (SCCM CB and Windows 10 CB Servicing implementation and administration)
- you will work on operational tasks on appointed customers and be active in parallel projects deliveries
- you will lead and participate on Transition projects of new customers to EUS continuous service
We expect you to have:
- EN language skills on B2 level or higher (communication in English on a daily basis)
- experience in technical architecture with at least two-year experience in the IT Workplace (EUS) area
- knowledge of Windows Device Mgmt. – GPO mgmt., OS Deployment, Hyper-V
- knowledge of SCCM, SQL, Windows Servers and PowerShell
- basic knowledge of Enterprise Mobility + Security – Intune (Hybrid/Cloud), O365
- permanent work contract in a multinational company
- company laptop, mobile phone and possibility to work from home
- training, technical courses, certifications, Symposiums and English lessons
- career path and personal growth
- great Company Benefits (pre-paid Benefit plus account, 25 days of holiday, food vouchers, pension and life insurance options, flu vaccination, free coffee, tea and fruit, and more)
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 725 846 530