Technical consultant for Public 360°
We help our customers handle, share and utilize information and make it their most valuable asset. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user-friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users.
We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
We are now looking for a skilled consultant. You will become part of a team that help our customers to efficiently use 360°. If you are motivated to contribute to digitalize and streamline the public and private sectors this will be the position for you. The Service and Support organization you will be part of has a total of 31 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and India and is now building a dedicated team of professionals in Ostrava.
Your key tasks will include:
- Third line support
- Analyzing customer reported cases
- Solve customer reported cases
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
We expect you to have
You are the ideal candidate for this role if you have a proactive way of working. You are a person with strong technical skills. You enjoy working with a team, yet is still able to work independently.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk within the retail software
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of relational databases
We offer you a challenging job and a motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment. Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting customers.
Apart from this, we offer you:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements with easy home office system
- Professional development and education (certifications, internal and external trainings, language courses, extensive internal knowledge sharing)
- Fitness center in Tieto building and free entry for Tieto employees
and much more, as you can see here:
Apply here or mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- +420 776 792 691