Technical specialist – SCCM Administrator
We need to strengthen our SCCM Operational team. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with Windows device management and who is looking for the next step in his/her career. Come and join us!
Tieto EUS Workspace includes a full portfolio of workplace services and features. Infra Administrators team is responsible for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration running on Windows Servers and managing large groups of workstations of our customers.
We maintain a variety of devices such as desktops, tablets and smartphones and deliver any applications. Today we have a leading position in the IT workplace area and are ready to take the end-user experience to the next level.
You will be responsible for:
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration
- Monitoring and proactive maintenance of the SCCM environment (Windows Servers 2008 and higher)
- Patching of customer’s Windows device management environment
- Distribution of applications and reporting on customer requests
- You will work on operational tasks on appointed customers and be active in parallel projects deliveries
- You will participate on Transition projects of new customers to EUS continuous service
We expect you to have:
- English language skills on B1 level and higher
- Knowledge of Windows server administration – Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Basic knowledge of Patching (+ WSUS), Active Directory and PowerShell scripting
- Experience with SCCM, SQL querying or VBS scripting are advantage
As a person you are:
As a person, you are social, communicative and accountable with no problems working independently. Of course, you also are a team player who enjoys working together with others. You are driven, proactive, service minded and you have a keen eye for detail. For you to fit in, you will need to be professional yet humble and have a solution-oriented way of thinking and willingness to share your knowledge with others when needed.
- Permanent work contract in a multinational company
- Company laptop and possibility to work from home
- Trainings, technical courses, certifications and English lessons
- Career path and personal growth
- Great Company Benefits (pre-paid Benefit plus account, 25 days of holiday, free fitness in the house, food vouchers, pension and life insurance options, flu vaccination, free coffee, tea and fruit, and more)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675