Test Automation Engineer – Brno
Tieto is a professional service company providing IT, R&D and consulting services. With approximately 15 000 experts, we are among the leading IT service companies in Northern Europe and the global leader in selected segments.
WHO ARE WE?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers such as Intel or Ericsson.
For better understanding see these promo videos:
NFV eNodeB Virtualisation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4RWag7pANA
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of script languages like Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Software Defined Networks, OpenStack, Virtualization
- Agile / Lean / SCRUM
- Test automation tools and Continuous Integration like Jenkins
- Experience with Troubleshooting
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
- AND we are really a great team!