Test automation engineer for Cloud&IP
WHO ARE WE?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers such as Intel or Ericsson.
For better understanding see this promo video:
NFV eNodeB Virtualisation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4RWag7pANA
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic Java
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Knowledge of script languages like Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Software Defined Networks, OpenStack, Virtualization
- Agile / Lean / SCRUM
- Test automation tools and Continuous Integration like Jenkins
- Experience with Troubleshooting
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761
- Angular JS
- Unix / Linux