We're building a new product and looking for new colleagues! End-to-end cloud solution with high availability, including an advanced hosting platform and database administration service.
- Knowledgeable, creative, hardworking individual to provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced operations environment supporting a mission critical UCS environment.
- The system administrator is responsible for troubleshooting operational maintenance and support of the existing UCS environment.
- Configure and deploy new UCS Domains
- Firmware, patching and backups of UCS Domains
- Troubleshooting (UCS Visio/MOP’s)
- Work with engineers and project leads to implement new systems, policies, standards and practices.
- Document server administration processes and procedures.
- Basic understanding of network and storage networks.
- Basic understanding of VMWare and UNIX based operating systems.
- Experience with UCS Enterprise environments (experience administering Cisco UCS, including experience installing / provisioning all UCS domain components , including fabric interconnects, chassis, blades, service profiles, pools, policies, templates, and firmware) also familiar with other UCS tools (UCS Central/Performance Manager).
- Enterprise server management experience.
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard, enterprise-class best practices for a large server environment.
- Should have experience with administering (installing, supporting, maintaining, designing) enterprise infrastructure underpinning server virtualization, preferably in VMware 6.x.
- Experience with VMware ESXi
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, primarily UNIX based
- Experience with Cisco Enterprise class servers
- Experience with UCS PowerShell scripting
- Experience with standardizing server configurations (i.e CPU, RAM, RAID)
- Experience with shell scripting and automation tools
- Experience with large integration efforts a plus
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Documentation skills and recognizes the need for such
- Thrives in dynamic, independent learning environments
- Enjoys working in a team environment
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675