Workspace Asset Management Specialist
Tieto Workspace Services integrate our own and partners’ offerings and main, current technological ecosystems into seamless flow of services for end users with high productivity and cost control. We invite you to join our friendly team to develop further the end user experience of our customers
You will be responsible for:
Operating, maintaining and configuring the asset and license management for our customers.
Details about routine work, daily tasks, what would WSAM technician do?
- Gathering, Uploading and managing legacy/Software license information in the SAM tool
- To keep a regular track on software and hardware IT asset and analyze the gap (Monitoring the Tool)
- Making sure stability on Business as usual activities by tracking tickets in the tool
- Keeping a track of all Customer’s instances/portal and make sure the compliance status is on the green side
- Following up with stakeholders – Daily basis tracking the changes impacting IT infrastructure software assets in coordination with CMDB team, server teams, SCCM/AD/SD team & software deployment teams.
- Validating the inventory captured through the tool deployed against the inputs received
- Ensure Software Inventory database feeds are complete and accurate.
- experience with managing the lifecycle of asset management.
- experience from working in a customer-facing position and Knowledge of ITIL guide lines will be an advantage
- knowledge of one of SAM tools – Miradore, SNOW License Manager, Flexera Management Suite, or any similar SAM tools
- experience in Software Asset Management, procurement of licenses and its maintenance
- knowledge of MS Excel & Macros, For generating various asset related reports
- work on major licensing model such as Microsoft, Adobe, (IBM, Oracle and SAP will be an advantage)
- day to day reporting and preparing weekly/monthly reports for higher management
- person with English written and oral communication skills
- An opportunity for major personal growth and a chance to cooperate with leading experts in Cloud technologies
- Investment in your technical and language training, combined with applicable certifications
- A permanent contract
- Possibility of working from home
- Employee benefits
- Open and supportive workplace
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 725 846 530