Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication area for our global customers.
With us you will be responsible for:
You will be developing automated tests and writing scripts in Java. To do this, you need to have at least some experience with automated tests (not necessarily in Java), but you need to understand their logic. In the first few months you will mainly learn, find connections and meet people in teams. If you miss it, you can get to the actual development.
You will be working on a low-level SW that orchestrates a hyper-scale virtual data center that was established in 2014 as a prototype and is now deployed by telephone operators around the world. On this project you will work with developers, developers of automated tests, operative product owners and colleagues from Sweden or Finland, sometimes even from Croatia.
We expect you to have:
- English skills for verbal communication and reading technical documentation
Even better if you have:
- TCP/IP networking
- knowledge of script languages like Perl/Python/Groovy/Shell/Bash
What do we offer:
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food coupons for 100 Kč
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card
- chance to make a difference :-)