With us you will be responsible for:As Senior Cloud Data & AI Engineer you will both act as an architect on designing infrastructure and pipelines and as a data engineer to implement data pipelines that serve data to our data science team. You will work closely together with data scientists and product software architects and database specialists and together with them build and manage training data sets, design data labelling and data quality processes.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Designing data architecture and data pipelines
- mplementing data pipelines
- DataOps practices when operationalising data pipelines
- Participating in overall development of Data & AI infrastructure and platform and participating in recruitments of new roles
- Hands-on, with the start-up mentality leading and building new era of data & AI-driven product. You will be part of product team and a rather newly established centralised Data&AI team meaning that you need to be resilient person and have entrepreneurial traits. That doesn’t mean that we would leave you alone, you will have extremely competent and motivated colleagues with ambitious growth strategy.
We expect you to have:
- Proven skills in the latest cloud platform technologies, preferably Azure eco system (e.x. data factory, data lake, Azure ML, azure functions)
- Proven skills in data engineering and management for Data Science purposes
- Software design and development experience and skills related to data centric solutions
- Hands on experience working with data integrations, data processing and data modelling
- Hands on experience with C# and data centric REST APIs
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages: Python, Scala, Apache Spark (pyspark)
Knowledge of DevOps and DataOps practises
- Experience in working with Databases (e.g. SQL Server, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience of CI/CD including use of Azure DevOps or other similar tools and platforms
- Passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher
- Good English language skills. Nordic language skills are counted as an advantage
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses. Use Udemy for free!
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open