With us you will be responsible for:You will be working in our Public Cloud Managed Services responsibility of:
- Supporting new solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP – dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, reliable, and secure infrastructures, services, and applications.
- Participating in operations work in 24/7 shifts and cooperating with other members of shifts team and daily operations team
- Resolving incidents on customer’s Public Cloud infrastructure and services. This includes work in MS Azure, AWS, and GCP environments
- Performing changes in customer’s environments based on customer’s requests
- Following Public Cloud specific processes and delivering incident resolution within SLA targets
- Working with application development teams to support the implementation phase
- Participating in projects for onboarding of customers under Managed Cloud services
Why we believe you want to stay with us:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement.
- We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth.
- With us, you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
We expect you to have:We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
- To succeed, you are eager to continually learn new technologies and new platforms. We will support you with internal training, external training as well as self-learning platforms.
- Overall knowledge of the IT field is desired, combined with at least one year of experience in IT support functions.
- Fluency in English is a must, and as a person, you are communicative and innovative.
- You enjoy working as part of a team but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.
- And last but not least, you thrive in a role where you can contribute to your team’s and our business’ success.
- Friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off, and 2 sick days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft skills by internal and external training
- Meal voucher flat rate
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Chance to make a difference :-)