With us you will be responsible for:
- Implement an integrated information system for balance management supporting cross-zonal capacity planning, balance planning and imbalance settlement, grid-loss planning, balancing bid management and reporting;
- Optimize and automate balance management business processes;
- Implement standardized and transparent data exchange with AST business partners and customers;
- Develop centralized storage for data related to balance management and ensure that the appropriate sets of data can be accessed by other internal tools or AST users.
- BMS should cover the core balancing processes and related processes.
- Responsible for designing system architecture, developing, unit-testing, and integrating the components with other solutions, creating technical documentation.
- Maintenance of existing SW components.
We expect you to have:
- 4+ years experience with:
- Ruby on Rails framework
- OOP, MVC, test driven development (RSpec, Selenium, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- version control with Git
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Docker, Capistrano, Chef
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off and 2 sick days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Meal voucher flat rate
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Fitness center in the building
- Chance to make a difference :-)