With us you will be responsible for:With us you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining SAP solutions by implementing ABAP programs, testing and documenting the changes (mainly SD, MM, PP, LE modules)
- Building interfaces between the SAP systems (SAP PI/PO, ALE, ABABP proxy)
- Analyzing and implementing business requirements
- Supporting local and international project teams
- Building effective relationships with customers, vendors, peers, team members, and senior leadership
- Researching best practices to support continuous improvement to customer
We expect you to have:We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SAP ABAP
- Experience in SAP project implementation
- Experience in working in international company
- fluency in English, German language is a benefit
- SAP ABAP programming (Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming)
- Integration and interfaces programming (ALE, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ABAP Proxy, web services)
- Good understanding on SAP modules and business processes
- Expert in developing efficient functional specifications tailored to the client’s needs
- Experience in Java programming is a plus
As a person you are:
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Team work skills
- Will to learn and develop oneself professionally
- Curious and passionate in technical matters
- Service minded and flexible
- Proactive and driving actions for change
We offer:We offer:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.