With us you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation and investigation of service area specific technical platform products including tools, hardware and software related to the service.
- Audits service area specific architecture. May organizes and leads the work of one or more technical architecture team(s) in international projects.
- May be responsible for guidelines and strategies within a specified area. Provides pre-sales support.
We expect you to have:
- Good Linux skills
- Minimum 2 year expericense in Kubernetes and Design&deploy
Nice to have:
We are looking for someone who:
- Works with maintaining, testing and documenting technical platform solution according to given specifications.
- Has ability to lead and do install and create instructions and guidance for engineers and architects.
- Wants to learn more and develop in team and technical solutions that we offer.
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 days of Sick Day
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Reward for on- calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price