With us you will be responsible for:As a Front-End Developer you will:
- Work in an international team of highly motivated professionals
- Design, code, document, and test customer-oriented web pages and components
- Review code and mentor more junior colleagues, to help them acquire more technical knowledge
- Solve complicated business cases with assistance from experienced architects
Be able to get your hands on the latest technologies and work with our tech stack which is:
- Relevant experience with Web Components
- Relevant experience working with component libraries i.e., Design Systems
- Understanding of Design approach, customer experience, and accessibility standards
- Good practices with testing and test automation
- Good understanding of Functional Programming, Object-oriented programming
- Experience in agile development methods and practices, i.e., Scrum, SAF
We expect you to have:Who are you? Your personality:
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker and a good communicator
- Digital savvy
- Experience building and maintaining large-scale projects (Experience or understanding of Monorepos)
- Experience doing Cl/CD
- Skills implementing Web Component features with JS frameworks (Vue preferably, Angular, React) (Experience or at least good understanding of Stencil JS)
- Skills in writing styles with pre-processors and methodologies (SCSS and BEM preferably, but not necessary)
- Good understanding of UX and accessibility
- Passion for new technologies
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.