With us you will be responsible for:You will be working in Cyber Security Services that is delivering various information related services and solutions for our customers securing their business application and data. And of course, helping them to be compliant with regulation and industry standards.
As Senior IAM Consultant, you are directly involved with our customer deliveries. It can be a development of new solution, improving our current solution, helping with troubleshooting, participating on deployment projects, or designing a new solution. You’ll have an important role in our IAM team that is providing Identity Governance and Access Management solutions. You will be working with various tasks, so no two days are the same in this role.
In summary you will do:
- Working with the internal teams, customers, or customer’s partners to design, build and deliver future-proof IAM solutions
- Collaborate with the security architects to create and maintain the IAM solution
- Driven designing, installing, building, configuring, customizing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management solutions
- Mentoring and providing guidance to more junior colleagues in our team
We expect you to have:You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have a strong drive combined with a ‘Customer first’ attitude. Knowing what is important for customers is your top priority, and you constantly look for areas of improvement and how we can become better. You already have a few years of experience and gathered understanding how identity managers, active directories, databases, web applications and APIs work. Additionally, you should be able to explain best practises for various audiences how identity governance, lifecycle and workflow should work. You should be familiar with standard authentication and federation protocols and be able to use those with security in mind.
In addition, we expect you to have some of the following:
- Knowledge of at least one market leading (Privilege) Access Management product
- Focus on designing access management solutions, designing authentication and authorization workflows
- Understanding of Identity Governance concepts and ways to integrate it with Access Management
- You have experience with scripting languages, such as Bash, Python
- Basic understanding of version control concepts (mainly GIT)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Some knowledge of privileged account/session management products, e.g. One Identity Safeguard or CyberArk will be a plus
- Understanding of role-based access controls and dynamic roles
- Experience and understanding of LDAP directories
- Some hands-on experience with Azure and/or AWS deployments
- Foundation of cloud security concepts
- Experience with some Infrastructure as a Code product will be a great advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English language
As a person you are:
You have a high self-confidence in knowing what needs to be done to gain a customer's trust while keeping an open mind for new ideas. Status quo is not your thing, but you see challenges as an opportunity. You are a team player, and you can analyze and prepare a right solution for problem.
Transparent communication, diversity and openness are characteristics you are known for because we work as a team.
We offer:We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to participate on delivering our IAM solutions that benefit not just customers’ businesses but also all of society.
With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What's more, we offer you a job that fits you. At TietoEvry, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.