With us you will be responsible for:
- in this role you will plan, design and implement customer networks within different environments in Private and Hybrid Clouds inside of Transition & Transformation programs for our Customers
- identify and analyze customer’s needs and IT requirements and then convert those requirements into a holistic network solution.
- work closely with customers, project managers, technical architects and specialists
- respond to customers’ solution expectations with exuding energy, quality and professionalism.
We expect you to have:You are an ideal candidate for this role if you have broad technical knowledge of multiple network technologies and you keep up with current and future trends in technology .
- Minimum 2 years of experience in connectivity area – routing, switching, firewalls (Fortigate, Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint)
- Knowledge on level CCNP
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of load balancers (F5), F5 ASM, F5 APM is advantage (but not mandatory as it can be trained)
- Experience with implementation, design of systems is advantage
- Experience with project-related activities is advantage
- English skills spoken and written
- Stable team and proven technology
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- 5 weeks off
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Food coupons for 100 Kč
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Fitness center in the building