With us you will be responsible for:A Senior Security Manager will independently lead and contribute to different customer security assignments for both private and public sector clients. You will lead and carry out a variety of assignments such as security development tasks, security assessments, gap analyses and overall client service delivery security management tasks. You are able to see and create sales opportunities.
We expect you to have:
- Experience and knowledge in cybersecurity (eg. security operations, security risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery)
- Good knowledge on security of operating systems, business applications, IT systems and IT service management, vulnerability management, security event management, security governance, security architecture, privacy and data protection etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) and their security features and security management
- Good communications and project management skills are a must
- Any information security certifications the candidate might possess are considered an advantage
The ideal candidate has a proactive ”can-do” attitude and maintains an open, positive, customer-centric service attitude under pressure and a variably heavy workload. He/she leads by example and is a team player, takes initiative, shares know-how, supports and aims for continuous development. He/she has a good command of English and good communications skills required to succeed on the job.
- Reward for on- calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 day Sick Days - Free entry to Individual
- Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price