Tieto is a Finnish company offering IT, R&D and consulting services. In Czech Republic, there are nearly 2500 employees in Ostrava and Brno, and there are about 15000 IT experts all over the world.
With us you will be responsible for:
We are building a devops team, who will implement and maintain system under test (SUT) lab environment. Starting with couple of racks capacity, architecture should support to scale the lab easily. SUT should serve internal R&D users for different usecases, mainly for verification of telco SW applications (VNFs, CNFs).
Starting point for us would be to have HW deployed by local admin team and accessible for us by standard APIs. We will implemenent BMaaS (baremetal as a service) on top of this HW.
Target state is to have this lab working as KaaS (kubernetes as a service).
Team would be responsible to design and implement architecture for SUT lab solution and implement APIs for R&D users. Lot of automation efforts is expected from the implementation phase, eventually there will be some work in scaling and operations.
We expect you to have:
- DevOps way of working knowledge, experience as a system architect
- strong knowledge in RestAPIs (ideally RedFish)
- strong networking skills (TCP/IP), understanding of complicated datanetwork fabric (spine/leaf) topology
- Devops automation skillset:
strong python skills, git/gerrit, CI (jenkins), testing, ansible, monitoring (Nagios/Muni)
- remote HW provisioning practical experience
Even better if you have:
- previous experience with DELL HW or ExtremeNetwork switches
- containerisation technologies (e.g. docker, k8s)
- virtualization technologies (e.g. libvirt, kvm)
- knowledge of Openstack (Ironic, Ceph, Neutron, Nova)
- knowledge of telco cloud-native domain
What do we offer:
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food coupons for 100 Kč
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card
- chance to make a difference :-)