With us you will be responsible for:With us you will be responsible for:
You will be working in one of the Cyber Security service teams. TietoEVRY Cyber Security Services is a part of Cloud and Infra unit, that delivers various infrastructure and outsourcing services.
You will be member of the "XDR Platform Security Operations" team. XDR Platforms are providing visibility across the whole environment and contains controls to prevent and mitigate threats from multiple threat vectors. XDR platform can be a pre-defined ecosystem from a single security technology vendor, or an integrated set of security ecosystems from more than one vendor.
You will help in delivering solutions to our Customers and after successful delivery you provide operations support by resolving issues and helping our customers.
You will have excellent opportunity to grow your career in a continuously growing and expanding security business.
Following areas will be your main responsibilities:
- Keeping up with vendor roadmaps and understanding their positive influence into our service offering
- Studying and trying out new releases and learn how they work and fit to our services
- Installation and configuration of security solutions
- Daily maintenance and operations of the security solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to understand and work according to the incident, change and problem management flows
- Creation of technical documentation for the security solutions
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have high interest in the field of information security.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in IT operations
- Understanding of IT networking
- Active approach for learning by doing, analysing, finding out and "just doing it"
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- You have passion to learn
- Understanding of organization security policies and procedures
- Attitude to understand Customer expectation and convert it to technical solution
- You have working experience in Microsoft ecosystem
As a person you are:
A team player who is also capable working with independent tasks. You have a passion for IT and especially for information security. You are not afraid to speak up about your ideas and you are able to present those to other members.
We offer:We offer you the chance to make a difference with the fastest growing business in field of IT. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have good ideas, people will listen to you. We believe trust fosters freedom and creativity.
- Reward for on- calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 day Sick Days
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price