With us you will be responsible for:This includes (but is not limited to) activities such as:
- interpretation of test basis and test conditions, design, implementation and execution of test cases as well as usage of designated tooling
- strong focus is as well located in the ability to support
- high automation approaches
We expect you to have:
- knowledge of Python and Robot framework
- knowledge of Linux
- CI/CD basic knowledge
- you should be experienced in working in AGILE setups
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 8 000 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.