With us you will be responsible for:Tasks also include reproducing SW defects that are rarely appeared. Co-operates with and advises development team to ease their defect trouble-shooting. Performs automated testing of a selected type. Performs manual testing with a deeper domain/customer knowledge. Can also act as Test Manager for a team of 1-3 people
We expect you to have:
- 5 to 7 years of Testing experience
- Working experience of Automation tool Selenium and Java
- Strong skills in e.g. Java or similar languages
- Well versed with different automation frameworks
- Well versed with Testing methodologies, SDLC and STLD concepts.
- Experience in Functional Testing.
- Experience on Performance test script preparation and execution would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins and Bamboo for CI and CT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently, Self-Driven and ambitious
- Superior with test case execution and result communication
- Good Understanding and concepts of Release Testing
- A proven track record of having performed testing activities successfully for web-based applications
- Manage test cases on HP ALM tool
- Experience of Exploratory Testing in - Agile Development is a plus.
- Report and track defects using Quality Center tool
- Estimate assigned tasks before hand"
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off and 2 sick days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Meal voucher flat rate
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Fitness center in the building
- Chance to make a difference :-)