Angular Developer (Brno)
We are starting a new project together with our client from automotive area. You can be a member of a team of 5 developers and influence actively project design in UI part.
You will be responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, possibly prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. Maintenance of existing SW components can be also part of the role.
What is the project about?
- The project goal is a service that receives various events and sends emails based on these events.
- The Email-Service is running in the azure cloud.
- The Email-Service is a java application.
- The Email-Service is orchestrated/deployed via OpenShift
- Events are triggered by applications to azure service bus.
- Email-Service listen on azure service bus for events.
- Configuration is done via UI.
- Email-Service is highly available and horizontally scalable.
- Email-Service provides a guaranteed service (no event lost even when an Email-Service instance restarts).
Technologies to be used:
- Azure technologies
What you can expect:
- New project from the start in automotive area, another will follow
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, training and certifications
- Working with newest technologies and interesting customers
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- MultiSport Card Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.