We are looking for a AWS architect into our Cloud team. Our team supporting AWS part of one of biggest private/public clouds. We are providing Managed services in DevOps agile set up around AWS and we are covering full life cycle of cloud services through designing solutions, migrations and operations of workloads on AWS.
You’re role is to be technical authority and right hand of management for technical questions. You will be engaged also with product development and you will be creating technical frameworks for designed services. You should be able to transfer your knowledge to less senior coworkers and also keep educating yourself in area of AWS – we will support you with this.
- management of AWS subscriptions in multi customer environment
- design of customer’s AWS subscriptions, especially in IaaS area
- plan and assist in pre-sales cases as architect
- cooperate on migrations to AWS
- cooperate with product dev. team on new AWS features implementation
- knowledge base creation and improvements
- cooperation with Service architecture team to improve the quality of the service
- AWS platform knowledge
- knowledge of public cloud and hybrid cloud operations and management
- AWS Certified Solutions Archited – Proffesional or other relevant
- ITIL way of working knowledge
- Experience from DevOps organization set up
- Be well footed in infrastructure and have high level understanding of coding