Google Cloud specialist
Are you windows administrator? Are you interested in Google Cloud? if you answered twice yes, then it is work for you.
Join Tieto´s Public Cloud Managed Services and Projects unit where our main aim is to develop and modernize customers’ business applications and become their first choice for business applications renewal. We are boosting our delivery capacity in the major public cloud technologies (AWS and MS Azure) to be able to supply growing customers demand.
You will be working in our Public Cloud Managed Services with responsibility of:
- Responsible for day-to-day customer care and administration of cloud services
- Able to write effective hand off from shift-to-shift for cloud support issues
- Provide expertise in Google cloud main services
- Coordinate with other teams to hand off build guidance to complete orders where managed service support is request
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of cloud service offerings
- Contribute to new products and feature enhancements and documentation
- Provide advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding Google cloud
What kind of person we are looking for?
- An ideal candidate would have experience with Windows server administration 1-2 years
- basic knowledge of Google Cloud (or AWS or Azure)
- Active English knowledge
Why we believe you want to stay with us:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement. We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to participate on creating of new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Whether the project is related to energy, healthcare or finance, your work will be meaningful to thousands of people. At Tieto, you’ll help create technological solutions for today’s problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
- Being the leading software and services company, we get to work with almost all the industry leaders on their business renewal.Digitalization, Cloud transformation, Data driven businesses, Application softwareand so on. They are not just buzzwords, but key guiding principles for our everyday work. Our employees make this a reality for thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Work and life balance
- Home office possibility
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675