AWS support engineer
Join Tieto´s Public Cloud Managed Services and Projects unit where our main aim is to develop and modernize customers’ business applications and become their first choice for business applications renewal. We are boosting our delivery capacity in the major public cloud technologies (AWS and MS Azure) to be able to supply growing customers demand.
You will be working in our Public Cloud Managed Services and Project unit with responsibility of:
- Responsible for day-to-day customer care and administration of cloud services
- Respond to escalated customer service issues using our ITSM ServiceNow tool
- Work within a global support team covering 24x7x365 cloud operations
- Able to write effective handoff from shift-to-shift for cloud support issues
- Provide expertise in AWS main services (EC2, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, PostgesDB, VPC,…)
- Coordinate with other teams to handoff build guidance to complete orders where managed service support is request
- Coordinate with other services teams where AWS cloud specific issues are escalated
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of cloud service offerings
- Contribute to new products and feature enhancements and documentation
- Provide advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding Amazon Web Services and general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Keep apprised of new Amazon Web Services and general cloud offerings
We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
- Take on this challenge and contribute to the development of the next generations’ IT solutions. You will play a key role in development of our Public Cloud delivery capabilities by designing the right framework and solutions and keeping the knowledge of evolving AWS cloud offerings.
- To succeed, you have a knowledge in relevant field, combined with at least 2 years in support role. You also have solid knowledge of IT Service Operations best with focus on infrastructure and application layer and platforms. Fluency in English is a must, and as a person you are independent, communicative and innovative with a strong solutions focus and the ability to prioritize.
- You enjoy working as part of a team, but have a pro-active approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level. And last but not least, you thrive in a role where you can contribute to your team’s and our business’ success.
Why we believe you want to stay with us:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement. We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference. You will have opportunities to participate on creating of new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but all of society. Whether the project is related to energy, healthcare or finance, your work will be meaningful to thousands of people. At Tieto, you’ll help create technological solutions for today’s problems as well as for the challenges of the future.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
- Being the leading software and services company, we get to work with almost all the industry leaders on their business renewal.Digitalization, Cloud transformation, Data driven businesses, Application softwareand so on. They are not just buzzwords, but key guiding principles for our everyday work. Our employees make this a reality for thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Work and life balance
- Home office possibility
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)