Customer Support Specialist
What you can expect?
- Responsible for providing Functional/Technical support services to customers
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for customer contact with new and existing customers, including interactions related to events such as billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints, to ensure that customers receive the best possible service
We expect you to have:
- The work is Customer service. So Customer First attitude, communication skills to discuss, help and solve customer issues is important as well as former experience on working with external customers.
- The supported systems include Billing, Customer Management, Contract Management and CRM for Energy Industry customers such as Nordic Energy companies
- Experience and interest in 1st, 2nd line support or similar support/maintenance duties
- If the person knows typical ITIL or support processes, that is also beneficial.
- Previous knowledge of ticket handling tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy systems, Jira or Team Foundation Server
- Good English language skill is mandatory
- Database skills are one of the most useful tools in day-to-day-work: SQL scripting and databases such as Oracle or MS SQL
- Any IT technical skills help in the work, such as:
- Note that these skills are not requirements. Possessing some of these skills rather help with the job.
- Problem-solving skills, like searching logs, using diagnostic tools, or checking configuration
- Previous knowledge of operational systems such as invoicing/billing, customer, contract, errand or contact management, errand management etc.
- Experience on integration tools
- Knowledge of networks
- Access management experience (Active Directory, creating and handling accounts)
- Environment or infrastructure skills (previous knowledge of servers, server administration etc)
- Background in development or programming (Visual Studio)
HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 775 012 127