Embedded C Tester
Who are we?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication for our global customers – the leaders in telecom area.
What should you know?
- Ethernet Switching and Synchronization
- IP Networks and protocols
- L2/L3, Switching, Routing
- Networking, transport
- Mac bridges, Link aggr., VLAN , LAG
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, etc.)
- Git, Gerrit, MHWeb
- Good spoken and written English
- Test analysis
- Writing test case specification
- Test automation
- Functional requirement conformance verification
- Participate in test reviews
- Provide test reports
- Troubleshoot functional problems
- Trouble reporting
- Test techniques, methods and tools
- Script knowledge, e.g. Perl or python
- tcpdump, wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Debugging, analyzing core dumps
- Network simulators
What can we offer?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.