Who are we?
Our BRNO R&D site is focused on software development and designing activities in SDN/NFV & modern communication for our global customers – the leaders in telecom area.
What should you know?
- Ethernet Switching and TCP/IP, L3
- L3 traffic monitoring, transport, networking
- Equipment management
- O&M design, models and protocols (e.g. ECIM, SNMP and Netconf)
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Git, Gerrit, MHWeb
- Good spoken and written English
- Requirements analysis and SW design
- SW architecture design
- SW implementation
- Basic/Unit test
- Trouble Report handling
- Troubleshooting support to test activities
- Provide input to Customer Product Information (CPI)
- Erlang (product development)
- Java (test automation)
- Script knowledge, e.g. Perl or python
- Functional oriented development
- Embedded systems
- State machine design
- Protocol design
What can we offer?
- Opportunity for personal development in cooperation with our best internal and also foreign colleagues, trainings and certifications
- Travelling opportunities (Sweden, USA,…), possible long-term dispatch abroad
- Working with newest technologies
- Flexible working hours, Home-Office
- Other benefits and Cafeteria system (one additional week of holiday, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance, life anniversary rewards)
- Company events and Teambuilding activities – Golf, Summer&Winter party, Wellness day, Fitness week etc.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761
Chceš objevit svět nových IT technologií SAP ArchiveLink, ECM? Stačí základní znalost Red Hat nebo CentOS a chuť jít do toho :)
- Red Hat
- SAP ArchiveLink
- SAP basis
- Unix / Linux