F5 Load balancers Administrator
We're building a new product and looking for new colleagues! Cloud solution with high availability for applications requiring high performance and very short response times.
- Knowledgeable, creative, hardworking individual to provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced operations environment supporting a mission critical F5 load balancer systems.
- The system administrator is responsible for troubleshooting, operational maintenance and support of the F5 LB environment in tight cooperation with networking and server capacity experts.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and configure existing F5 boxes and logical contexts
- Configure and deploy new contexts and participate on new customer environments creation
- Firmware, patching and backups of F5 load balancers
- Work with engineers and project leads to implement new systems, policies, standards and practices.
- Document load balancer processes and procedures.
- Very good understanding of networks and storage networks.
- Basic understanding of server capacity administration and VMWare
- Experience with F5 enterprise solutions (advanced administering of F5 load balancers with at least several logical contexts, HW and SW configuration, policies, add-on services, rules and licenses.
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard, enterprise-class best practices for a large enterprise environment.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and connected network standards and protocols
- Understanding of iSCSI protocol requirements and
- Basic experience with administering (installing, supporting, maintaining, designing) enterprise infrastructure underpinning server virtualization
- Basic knowledge or VMware ESXi and other vmware enterprise virtualization products
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, primarily UNIX based
- Brief experience with shell scripting and automation tools
- Experience with large integration efforts a plus
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Thrives in dynamic, independent learning environments
- Enjoys working in a team environment