API Integration Architect
- The Integration Architect will oversee integrations with clients across our spectrum of Enterprise services.
- The candidate will need to manage complex integration projects and be able to communicate advanced engineering concepts to both technical and non-technical clients.
- An understanding of EAI, SOA and REST APIs is a major plus.
- The candidate should be familiar using REST APIs using CURL, Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience working with multi-channel platforms using APIs or other externally-facing interfaces is a must.
- Experience with at least one of the platforms (or similar): Mulesoft, WSO2, Redhat Fuse, Apigee, Azure Logic Apps.
As a person you should have/be:
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams in a pre-sales role – with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Great communication skills — this candidate will interact with some of our company’s largest clients. It’s important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure the projects stay on track.
- Project management abilities — this candidate will manage long-term, multi-month, integrations and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward.
- Flexible working hours, fixed 9 Am – 3 PM, on Fridays 9 AM – 2 PM
- You can work remotely from your home according team / manager´s needs
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- Contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 000 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- Participation in English course, technical internal /external training, soft skills training
- Coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- Free fitness center in the building
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484