Do you want to change Tieto’s habits and lead the transformation of ways of working?
Take the opportunity to lead multinational team of ITIL support professionals in Hybrid Infra!
As a line manager you will:
- Lead the multinational team of approximately 50 professionals from different ITIL areas, especially Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Improve Tieto’s process maturity by leading Process Manager roles as part of the team.
- Ensure quality in services provided internally inside Tieto and externally for Tieto’s customers.
- Lead the transformation of the way of working with supporting roles and functions in large part of Tieto.
- Focus toward new, modern ways of working. Including integration, automation and robotic process automation.
- Our Team goal is to maintain and improve process side in Tieto, ensure awareness, process compliance and provide necessary support in trainings.
- Monitoring Team’s performance, support professional and career growth of Team members.
- Person with experience people management, understanding of IT business and ITIL processes.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Person willing to present in front of customer, management or large group of participants.
- With fluent English and good presentation skills.
- Person able to design strategy, plan and execute it.
- With good execution capabilities.
- Having negotiation abilities.
- Communicative, determined, independent and proactive. Optimistic, team player.
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484