Manager of System Verification and Testing
In Energy Utilities we are 400 employees and a leader in the Software Solutions and Services for Energy Utility companies in the Nordic’s with 200 customers. We are constantly expanding our business and would now like to strengthen our Global Leadership team with a Migration.
We are working with the full suite of Software solutions and Services in the CIS and AMI areas, with processes covering Meter to Cash, Lead to Contract, Meter Deployment, Meter Operations, and Customer Automation etc. The Business aims for 35 M€ in Revenue 2018 and is expected to grow on a yearly basis including geographical expansion outside the Nordics. We have operations in all Nordic countries as well as in Austria and main development sites in Czech and India.
We are now looking for an experienced manager to lead and develop our Test and Verification area in Smart Utilities. The manager will report to the head of Customer Interaction entity in Smart Utilities.
The Testing and Verification is a key consideration for any SW system development, implementation, upgrade, or consolidation we are performing with our products and systems.
We expect that testing and system verification is performed with full automation, freeing up human resources from tedious tasks.
Objectives and Responsibilities of the Head Testing and System Verification
- In collaboration with the other stakeholders, devise the test objectives, organizational test policies, test strategiesand test plans.
- Estimate the testing to be done and secure the necessary resources.
- Drive towards full test automation and select proper tools
- They lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- They ensure proper configuration managementof the testware produced and traceability of the tests to the test basis.
- Make sure the test environment and relevant test data is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution.
- Schedule the tests for execution and then they monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- During and after test execution write summary reports on test status.
HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 775 012 127